We have the below opportunity available
INTERNSHIP – Digital Graphic Design & Marketing for Email, Web and Social
WHY? Your studies are complete, and you need global-best experience
Duration: 6 to 12 months minimum | R4000 pm
Flexible onsite and offsite working
Location: Cape Town
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: Come and be part of this new global world of NeuroMarketing for Email, Web and Social. This position requires you to work directly with our Director of NeuroMarketing and our Head Designer. Your key responsibility is to assist with workload and complete a business plan from start to end for one of our content websites. You will also learn how to do and apply everything you need to from our library of learning resource videos.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND LEARNING:
1) Learn the Science Behind the “Buying Brain” – NeuroMarketing. How the brain makes decisions, what triggers those decisions, why do we say yes (ref https://kscope.co.za/neuromarketing_101/). Including FREE attendance to four certificated global-best masterclasses, The “Buying” Brain 7-step Success Formula, NeuroPricing, The Secret Formula of Subject Lines and The Joy of NeuroColour (ref https://kscope.co.za/neuromarketing_courses/).
2) Help our Director and Head Designer with all aspects of NeuroMarketing for Email, Web & Social for production of our ecampaigns including day-to-day overflow tasks. You will learn how to accurately design, code and track success on our mailing platform, social media, websites.
3) Learn how to monetise a website by implementing and managing an entire online business from beginning to end; how to create and schedule social media posts, add/update website content, SEO, track/report/improve Analytics and AdSense traffic, build a relevant database, and connect with industry-related people to increase resources
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Dreamweaver/HTML
– Microsoft Office 360
– Any experience with social media, analytics and web design will be to your advantage
– A can-do-I-want-to-learn attitude
– Take initiative and responsibility
– Organised, time management
– People person
– Kind, friendly, ethical
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Able to multitask
– Clear communicator
Leave your internship with a Kaleidoscope Certificate, and global-best NeuroMarketing knowledge from Harvard and real-world experience
APPLY HERE (1 page CV and letter of motivation)
Note: your application will only be considered if the above criteria is a match
Stay updated on NeuroMarketing Events & Tips
Outsource your web and email marketing to us; we apply NeuroMarketing to your sales message to engage your client’s “buying” brain. And in an uncertain and emotional world - the perfect time and space in which to apply neuroscience - you now have the opportunity to make this year, your best year ever.
“One small POSITIVE THOUGHT in the morning, can change the entire outcome of your day.”