COOs who think that digital marketing is “IT stuff” are stuck in the 90’s.” It’s time for the C-suite to step out of the boardroom and take control of what’s happening in their strategic and marketing messaging.
NeuroMarketing is on your radar, but you’ve no time for research. You want a short-cut to this powerful new knowledge; a giant leap forward for your online marketing. You need to drive new email / web sales, and fast. You want inspiration, new ideas, a new strategy to get your product / service to market – a practical and proven plan. And you, finally, want ROI certainty from your online marketing.
In this practical overview Colleen Backstrom equips you with the key tools and strategic filters of NeuroMarketing which you and your executives can use to create email and web marketing with dramatic results.
Masterclass 1: C-Suite
Know at a glance whether future designs presented to you by your designers are best practice – even if you’re not creative or IT. Leave this Masterclass with a fundamental understanding on how to use this game-changing new science to drive your company’s digital ROI and profits – with confidence, certainty and global-best status. After all, it’s all about the bottom line.
Chapter 1 - A practical overview of the key principles
• A practical overview of the key principles of NeuroMarketing – how customers think. We answer the questions; why is my online marketing not working anymore, and how can I as an executive know with confidence and world class status what’s best-practice when presented with an online campaign – especially if I am not IT or design?
• What is the difference between traditional and NeuroMarketing and what are the true results we can expect from this new form or marketing?
• The NeuroMarketing mindshift. What drives us: how do we choose, what drives those choices, why do we say yes?
• A visit to Harvard. We unpack two Harvard research papers and take lessons from two global case studies where neuro literally changed the world
• How do we know NeuroMarketing is true and not just the next big hype? A brief introduction to the brain scanning science; the measurements behind NeuroMarketing
Pause for reflection: Make this work for you.
Chapter 2 - The first big mindshift
• The first big mindshift: the brain sees in pictures and images and the more personal and emotional the pictures the better
• The speed of pictures towards understanding; how to use pictures and imagery to access the emotional part of the brain
• How this works for B2B products and services
• Before and after case studies; results
Pause for reflection: Make this work for you.
Chapter 3 - Practical implementation of the Harvard research
• Practical implementation of the Harvard research: Eyes, Brain, Business: Christine Looser; the dramatic effect of eyes and faces to increase screen stickiness
• The power of the product persona
Chapter 4 - Applied NeuroMarketing
• Applied NeuroMarketing; practical global best-practice design templates and case studies for your team to use immediately in creating your own digital campaigns
• Test your current digital marketing. A practical application of the NeuroMarketing filter applied to your existing web and email messaging
• Use our design filter to ensure best practice email design for every sales email you send out this year
Chapter 5 - Proving ROI
• Proving ROI to your directors; it’s all about the bottom line
• Conclusion: Make this work for you
• The value of laughter
NOT SURE? See what our delegates have to say…
“There are no other workshops available that meet the standard, content and speed of this executive overview of NeuroMarketing.” Penny Louw, University of Cape Town
“One of the most fun, relevant and insightful workshops..."
“One of the most fun, relevant and insightful workshops I have ever attended. Colleen, your passion and knowledge of best-practice NeuroMarketing is in a league of its own. Immensely thought provoking, creative and practical.” Andrew Bramley, CEO, Career Warriors
"Came away inspired and raring to go..."
“Came away inspired and raring to go; what a great session on NeuroMarketing, a great way to get the creative juices flowing and made us all stop for a moment to consider our brands through an outsiders’ eyes – can’t wait to get going on our next email marketing campaign.” Liz Black Editor, Your Business Magazine
"You’ve re-ignited and reminded me why I’m so passionate..."
“You rock! You’ve re-ignited and reminded me why I’m so passionate about marketing. You are so good at what you do! Thank you. I loved the fact that you used case studies as part of the learning. The toolkit was highly valuable.” Wendy Dias, Marketing, Synchron Markings
"... a world class customer satisfaction survey"
“Your NeuroMarketing ecards enabled us to effect a world class customer satisfaction survey without annoying our clients.” Andrew Stekhoven, CEO Escrow Europe
"... generating new leads and opportunities"
“NeuroMarketing directly into the digital inboxes of our C-suite target audience generating new leads and opportunities for conversation. Of central importance to us is the fact that the Kaleidoscope ecard results are fully actionable and measurable. We looked at a few digital companies before we embarked on this new form of marketing communication; Kaleidoscope’s design strength and understanding of business strategy made them our first choice.” Greg Carolin, Managing Partner, Decision Processes International
"... exceeded our wildest expectations."
Riaan Aggenbag, CEO African Safari Group
"Amazingly simple, practical and refreshing approach that makes perfect sense..."
“Amazingly simple, practical and refreshing approach that makes perfect sense… will DEFINITELY be applying
Regarding content the best value for me was the
● extreme importance of emotion and how this fuels decisions
● understanding the importance of colour and images
● the softness and simplicity of NeuroMarketing.”
Lindy Zoutendyk, French Translations Services
"The most mind-blowing session..."
“The most mind-blowing session, very interesting insights. Where to grab the client and distinguish yourself from the competition. Fantastic. Timely. Will apply these ideas! Teri Kruger, Synergetics Sustainable Solutions