If you’ve not yet read Leo Babauta’s* excellent Zen Habits Newsletter here is a summary:
Leo recommends a process of taking stock, thinking about where we’ve been, and to use that experience to grow. It’s a process of looking forward, mindfully reviewing the highs and lows of the previous
This is a reflection of the highs and lows of the year
1. What caused me pain last year?
2. Where did I drop the ball?
3. Where could I grow?
4. What did I want to achieve, but didn’t?
5. What gave me great joy?
6. What were my best business achievements; what makes me proud?
2. Let go
This is about releasing baggage and struggles:
1. What would I like to leave behind?
2. What am I holding on to that no longer serves me?
3. Set Intentions
This is a Big Picture look at the coming year, setting some general intentions and holding them without attachment or stress:
1. What would excite me?
2. What would I like to create?
3. Who would I like to be?
4. What loving and purposeful intentions would I like to get going this year?
4. Create Plan
Intentions written down tend to be manifested:
Create a plan – not very detailed, just a structure so that you can flexibly move into your
Wishing you all the Incredible Lightness of Being in this new year: May it be good in every way.
Director of Kaleidoscope NeuroMarketing for Email Marketing & Website Design
"One small POSITIVE THOUGHT in the morning, can change the entire outcome of your day."